Best-selling plug-in cars in the UK revealed
Plug-in or electric vehicles have been selling rapidly in the UK in recent years, it has been estimated that there are about 60,000 on the road today. More people are choosing plug-in vehicles because they have better miles per gallon, require less gas, have enough power in the battery to avoid using gas for everyday use, and the price of electricity to power the vehicles is a lot less expensive than gas.
Best-selling plug-in cars in the UK:
• The Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV is currently the number one best-selling vehicle in the UK that features all-wheel control capability, has a lot of extra space making long trips more enjoyable, and is set at an incredibly reasonable price.
• The Nissan Leaf is the second most popular plug-in vehicle in the UK. This vehicle is advanced, environmentally friendly, and gives its drivers a smooth and quiet ride every time.
• The BMW i3 is just as impressive as it looks. It has top-of-the-line safety features that will allow drivers to feel more reassured and confident, advanced features and controls, and an interior that is convenient and comfortable.
• The Renault Zoe has unique and modern features including an automatic gearbox, automatic climate control, rain and light sensors, and a hands-free card.
• The Tesla Model S offers adaptive lighting features and a Medical grade HEPA air filtration system. It is designed to be the safest car available and has modern technology that will help its drivers save time while being a safer and more alert driver.