The Electric Cars You Can Expect to Love This Year
Have you heard about all of the electric cars rolling out in 2017? There are more than 12 choices this year just inside the United States. Whether or not more electric cars will hit the market before end of the year is not clear. However, if you want to take a look at what the market offers today, here is a great list.
- Tesla 3-This one has been a long time coming. At a reasonable price, everyone is anxious to see it, but production has been slow.
- BMWi3- The 3’s have it? This particular vehicle is stylish. It appears small, but don’t be fooled! It does seat 4 people, and it is the only electric car that is literally built from the ground up.
- Chevy Bolt- While this isn’t the most stylish vehicle, it offers a big punch. This car was the first electric car to be within an affordable price range. This is a great option for single individuals and aging adults that want practical for the right price.
- Fiat 500e-Small right? Yes, but this electric car is stylish and seats 4 people. However, it only gives you 84 miles. That is quite modest compared to other electric models.
- Ford Focus-This is the only electric car available from Ford. While the car is more readily available than other electric models, it is true that this car has little cargo space. Probably not the most practical for families.
- Hyundai IONIQ-This model is the first of Hyundai’s lineup for electric models, and it offers 5 seats. The one area this model could improve in is the range of 110 miles.
There are tons of options, but only one model is right for you. Which is it?